pracodawca i miejsce pracy
Florentinum, Na Florenci 2116/15 110 00 Praga, Czechy
Do you have technical education? Would you like to become a part of one of the best development teams in Central Europe? Our goal consists in being a leader in the quality of development projects and bringing world-class architecture. Currently, we are looking for the Asset Manager who will be in charge of our properties and who:
- communication with suppliers, their management and control;
- preparation of and recording supplier and servicing contracts;
- preparation, inspection, evaluation of tenders for the supply of servicing and materials;
- preparation of lease contracts and their amendments, keeping the tenant agenda;
- coordination of technical equipment inspections and ensuring proper maintenance and repair of the equipment;
- preparation, evaluation and approval of quotations;
- supervision and coordination of the work of service technicians;
- cooperation with the Project Development Department.
- technical University degree;
- at least 2 years of experience on a similar position;
- English on a communicative level,
- native Czech or Slovak is a must.
- interesting work on our dynamic projects;
- annual bonus
- cafeteria bonus;
- support of education - 2.5% of the annual salary;
- sick days and home office;
- company notebook and phone - iPhone
- 25 days of holiday;
- discounts on products from our portfolio.
od 1500 EUR
Informacje dla osób zainteresowanych o aktualnie zajmowanych stanowiskach :
Information for candidates interested in a current job vacancy
1. Penta Real Estate, s.r.o., Company identification No.: 035 90 534, with registered office at Na Florenci 15, Praha (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) hereby informs candidates interested in a specific job vacancyin the Company or within the Penta group (hereinafter referred to as the "Candidate") that a) in relation to the selection procedure, the Company processes personal data usually presented in CVs and cover letters (i.e. especially name, date of birth, address and other contact data, information on employment, education, training and hobbies, required performance and benefits, data presented in the cover letter, etc.). In connection with the selection procedure, the Company does not process special categories of personal data in accordance with the Act 101/2000 Coll., on protection of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the "Data Protection Act") (e.g., birth certificate number). Therefore, candidates are requested to refrain from indicating such data.
b) all personal data that Candidates provide the Company with will be processed exclusively in relation to the staffing of the currently available specific job position (hereinafter referred to as the "selection procedure") for the Company or for another company within the Penta Group. Such another company is identified in the specification of the vacant position. In this respect, the granted personal data may be transferred to the country of residence of such a company within the European Union (in particular to the Slovak Republic and Poland).
c) Immediately after the end of the current selection process the personal data of an unsuccessful Candidate will be destroyed. The personal data of the successful Candidate shall be further processed in accordance with respective legislation.
d) The provision of personal data by the Candidate is voluntary.
e) The Company informs Candidates that they, as the persons concerned within the meaning of Data Protection Act, in particular within the meaning of sect. 21 of the Data Protection Act, are subject in particular the following rights pertaining to their respective personal data protection:
i/ every person concerned, who has discovered or who is under the impression that the administrator or the processing entity is carrying out the processing of the person´s concerned personal data, which is in contradiction with the person´s concerned private and personal life protection and/or in contradiction with law, in particular if the data are inaccurate with respect to the purpose of the processing thereof, may request the respective explanation from the Company and may request the Company to rectify the situation concerned. In particular, by blocking, correcting, completing or disposal of the respective personal data.
ii/ should the Company fail to comply with the request pursuant to para. i), then the person concerned may address the Office for Personal Data Protection or the person concerned may address the Office for Personal Data Protection directly regardless of para. i),
iii/ the right to access the person´s concerned personal data provided to the Company and the correction thereof.
2. As a Candidate, I hereby declare that I note the above information and declare that the personal data that I have filled in my job application and/or my CV and cover letter are correct and up to date.