Employer and place of work:
Florentinum, Na Florenci 2116/15 110 00 Prague, Czech Republic
- preparation of standard workflows, protocols and quality standards for real estate projects that are in line with the Company’s vision;
- cooperation on Peer review and analysis on project documentation, analysis and control of technical procedures;
- cooperation with project team on initial phase of tenders, setting of quality requirements on construction works;
- implementation of knowledge acquired in the process of defect rectification during construction and during addressing of warranty defects into project assignments and tenders;
- responsibility for contractual extension of supply interfaces and definition of adequate requirements to protect individual parts of the Work during construction.
- education in technical field (College or University);
- English on a communicative level;
- at least 7 years of experience in a similar position;
- advanced level of negotiations;
- organised, flexible and loyal person;
- self-development with a focus on technology improvement.
- annual bonus
- cafeteria bonus;
- support of education - 2.5% of the annual salary;
- sick days and home office;
- company notebook and phone - iPhone
- 25 days of holiday;
- discounts on products from our portfolio.
from 3000 EUR
Information for those interested in the currently occupied position:
Information for candidates interested in a current job vacancy
1. Penta Real Estate, s.r.o., Company identification No.: 035 90 534, with registered office at Na Florenci 15, Praha (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) hereby informs candidates interested in a specific job vacancyin the Company or within the Penta group (hereinafter referred to as the "Candidate") that a) in relation to the selection procedure, the Company processes personal data usually presented in CVs and cover letters (i.e. especially name, date of birth, address and other contact data, information on employment, education, training and hobbies, required performance and benefits, data presented in the cover letter, etc.). In connection with the selection procedure, the Company does not process special categories of personal data in accordance with the Act 101/2000 Coll., on protection of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the "Data Protection Act") (e.g., birth certificate number). Therefore, candidates are requested to refrain from indicating such data.
b) all personal data that Candidates provide the Company with will be processed exclusively in relation to the staffing of the currently available specific job position (hereinafter referred to as the "selection procedure") for the Company or for another company within the Penta Group. Such another company is identified in the specification of the vacant position. In this respect, the granted personal data may be transferred to the country of residence of such a company within the European Union (in particular to the Slovak Republic and Poland).
c) Immediately after the end of the current selection process the personal data of an unsuccessful Candidate will be destroyed. The personal data of the successful Candidate shall be further processed in accordance with respective legislation.
d) The provision of personal data by the Candidate is voluntary.
e) The Company informs Candidates that they, as the persons concerned within the meaning of Data Protection Act, in particular within the meaning of sect. 21 of the Data Protection Act, are subject in particular the following rights pertaining to their respective personal data protection:
i/ every person concerned, who has discovered or who is under the impression that the administrator or the processing entity is carrying out the processing of the person´s concerned personal data, which is in contradiction with the person´s concerned private and personal life protection and/or in contradiction with law, in particular if the data are inaccurate with respect to the purpose of the processing thereof, may request the respective explanation from the Company and may request the Company to rectify the situation concerned. In particular, by blocking, correcting, completing or disposal of the respective personal data.
ii/ should the Company fail to comply with the request pursuant to para. i), then the person concerned may address the Office for Personal Data Protection or the person concerned may address the Office for Personal Data Protection directly regardless of para. i),
iii/ the right to access the person´s concerned personal data provided to the Company and the correction thereof.
2. As a Candidate, I hereby declare that I note the above information and declare that the personal data that I have filled in my job application and/or my CV and cover letter are correct and up to date.