Employer and place of work:
Florentinum, Na Florenci 2116/15 110 00 Prague, Czech Republic
Do you have technical education? Would you like to become a part of one of the best development teams in Central Europe? Our goal is to be a leader in the quality of development projects and to bring world-class architecture. Currently, we are looking for a Project Manager who will be in charge of the process ranging from preparation to execution:
- providing the project management of the preparation and implementation of development projects from the initial phase of the development of the confirmed acquisition to the final inspection (approval) of the completed project, including the handover and acceptance by the end user of the project, in accordance with the requirements of the Commercial and Development Brief and their possible updates;
- preparation of the strategy for the preparation and execution of particular development projects, supervision of the observance of the methodical procedures in the individual stages within the project team;
- technical support for the preparation of individual acquisitions within development projects;
- coordination of the internal project team, external teams, consultants and collaborators;
- searching for and identifying potential partners in connection with the action plan of the project;
- ensuring the preparation of legal documents, opinions, documents for both public and non-public competitions, of the contracts related to the selected project and elaborated by internal and external lawyers; organization of meetings related to those documents;
- ensuring correct communication with counterparties, business partners, external lawyers, tax advisors and other stakeholders involved in the project, including regional and municipal authorities, relevant government authorities and administrators of the technical infrastructure concerned;
- ensuring the control of project documentation, finding effective solutions and ensuring their subsequent incorporation into the documentation;
- preparation and control of the Project Management Schedule;
- ensuring the selection of all external suppliers and consultants;
- responsibility for preparing and arranging contracts with architects, contractors, external consultants and other project participants.
- University degree, economic or technology specialization;
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- English at a professional level;
- good communication and organization skills.
- annual bonus
- cafeteria bonus;
- support of education - 2.5% of the annual salary;
- sick days and home office;
- company notebook and phone - iPhone
- 25 days of holiday;
- discounts on products from our portfolio.
from 2500 EUR
Information for those interested in the currently occupied position:
Information for candidates interested in a current job vacancy
1. Penta Real Estate, s.r.o., Company identification No.: 035 90 534, with registered office at Na Florenci 15, Praha (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) hereby informs candidates interested in a specific job vacancyin the Company or within the Penta group (hereinafter referred to as the "Candidate") that a) in relation to the selection procedure, the Company processes personal data usually presented in CVs and cover letters (i.e. especially name, date of birth, address and other contact data, information on employment, education, training and hobbies, required performance and benefits, data presented in the cover letter, etc.). In connection with the selection procedure, the Company does not process special categories of personal data in accordance with the Act 101/2000 Coll., on protection of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the "Data Protection Act") (e.g., birth certificate number). Therefore, candidates are requested to refrain from indicating such data.
b) all personal data that Candidates provide the Company with will be processed exclusively in relation to the staffing of the currently available specific job position (hereinafter referred to as the "selection procedure") for the Company or for another company within the Penta Group. Such another company is identified in the specification of the vacant position. In this respect, the granted personal data may be transferred to the country of residence of such a company within the European Union (in particular to the Slovak Republic and Poland).
c) Immediately after the end of the current selection process the personal data of an unsuccessful Candidate will be destroyed. The personal data of the successful Candidate shall be further processed in accordance with respective legislation.
d) The provision of personal data by the Candidate is voluntary.
e) The Company informs Candidates that they, as the persons concerned within the meaning of Data Protection Act, in particular within the meaning of sect. 21 of the Data Protection Act, are subject in particular the following rights pertaining to their respective personal data protection:
i/ every person concerned, who has discovered or who is under the impression that the administrator or the processing entity is carrying out the processing of the person´s concerned personal data, which is in contradiction with the person´s concerned private and personal life protection and/or in contradiction with law, in particular if the data are inaccurate with respect to the purpose of the processing thereof, may request the respective explanation from the Company and may request the Company to rectify the situation concerned. In particular, by blocking, correcting, completing or disposal of the respective personal data.
ii/ should the Company fail to comply with the request pursuant to para. i), then the person concerned may address the Office for Personal Data Protection or the person concerned may address the Office for Personal Data Protection directly regardless of para. i),
iii/ the right to access the person´s concerned personal data provided to the Company and the correction thereof.
2. As a Candidate, I hereby declare that I note the above information and declare that the personal data that I have filled in my job application and/or my CV and cover letter are correct and up to date.